Use Of Cyber Security Canada Logo By Certified Client
Cyber Security Canada requires through its agreement and rules that the client organization when certified shall:
- Conform to the requirements of Cyber Security Canada when referring to its certification status in communication media such as the internet, brochure or advertising or other documents
- The Cyber Security Canada logo will be placed either beside or on the same page as the CyberSecure Canada logo; with mandatory links to Cyber Security Canada and for the CyberSecure logo, links to ISED.
- Does not make or permit any misleading statement regarding its certification
- Does not use or permit the use of a certification document or any part thereof in a misleading manner
- Upon suspension or withdrawal of its certification, discontinues its use on all advertising matter that contains a reference to certification, as directed by Cyber Security Canada
- Amend all advertising matter when then the scope of certification has been reduced
- Does not allow reference to its management system certification to be used in such a way as to imply that the Cyber Security Canada certifies a product (including services) or process.
- Does not imply that the certification applies to activities that are outside the scope of certification, and
- Does not use its certification in such a manner that would bring the certification into disrepute and lose public trust.
Refer to: https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/137.nsf/eng/h_00037.html for CyberSecure Canada terms and conditions of use for display marks.