What is penetration testing?
Penetration testing (also known as pen testing or ethical hacking) is designed to act as a cybersecurity attack; helping you discover weaknesses in your systems.
Not sure how secure your systems are? A penetration test will help you determine where and how attackers can get access into your systems.
Why Should You Get A Penetration Test?
- Detecting security flaws before they are exploited by an attacker
- Detecting vulnerabilities in a network or computer application
- Providing data that can assist security teams in mitigating vulnerabilities and establishing a control system for attackers
How Is A Penetration Test Done?
- Broken Access Control
- Security Misconfigurations
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Server-Side Request Forgery
- Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Business Logic Flaws